Saturday, January 14, 2012

Project Life: Title Page + Week 1


I am so excited about my Project Life. I am determined to shop my stash and I am so glad I decided to do that. I feel good about making a dent in all that paper!

Here is my title page.

My plan is to add a family photo where that chevron paper is but I want to wait until I get my new photo printer (so excited!) so I can print it off at home.

I used my Cricut to cut out our last name and the 2012 and just used the negative space. I put some washi tape behind our name and the numbers- I love how the 2012 turned out. I used random scraps from my stash for the rest of the pockets. For the title page, I used Becky Higgins page protectors from a previous kit. I don't think they make them anymore (so I guess I'm glad I didn't use them all).

Here is the first week, page one:

I included another page protector from American Crafts that is a regular 8.5x11 so I could put in a drawing my son did of some race cars. Those triangles you see are the finish line banners so apparently this is an aerial view of the race. :)

Here is the first week, page two:

On the back of T's picture I also put some work he did. Every single number is backwards (except 1 and 0 which would be hard to do) and he usually doesn't write quite that much. Hopefully I can show his progress in writing numbers later in the year. ;)

I used a Becky Higgins page protector in Design D so that I could include horizontal photos. I also stole the arrow stickers from the Cobalt Kit since I have one for J's baby book but won't be using all of the arrows it comes with.

I am super close to being finished with Week 2 already but I have to print two photos on my new printer to add in. I am loving it!

No comments:

Post a Comment