Saturday, December 31, 2011

Friday Five: 11 in 2011

I saw this idea on another blog and thought I'd try it- definitely a scrapbook page in the making. I encourage you to, too! Link your blog in the comments if you do!

11. Favorite Movie Watched in 2011: Uh...not sure. I didn't watch a whole lot of movies- mostly kids' stuff! I laughed a TON at "Bridesmaids" and "Horrible Bosses" and teared up at the end of "Harry Potter."

10. Favorite TV Series: Hard to say! I am a reality TV junkie and really like Project Runway and Top Chef (among others). My very favorite was Top Chef All-Stars...I joked with my husband that if it was on DVD I'd buy it. The winner was my absolute favorite chef from the show!

9. Favorite Restaurant: Hmm...we aren't big on eating out at fancy places. I think lately I've been craving Old Chicago pizza but I might have to say my brother-in-law's new restaurant called Clive's. It just opened on the 18th and seems to have very family-friendly food!

8. Favorite New Thing You Tried: Does Pinterest count?

7. Favorite Gift You Received: My Canon point-and-shoot...my other one ended up in the lake at the cabin!
6. Favorite Thing You Pinned: I pin so much this one was tricky. So I looked at my Scrapbooking board and found Ali Edward's Baby Album. I am using this type of format for J's baby album and I think this post will come in handy!


5. Favorite Blog Post: Can I choose a few? I wasn't sure if I should pick someone else's blog post or my own. So I chose Lisa Truesdell's Project Life posts- they are so inspiring! I also liked my blog post about the baby blocks my family made for my cousin's baby shower: Part 1: Directions, Part 2: My family's final product.


4. Favorite Accomplishment: Making it through an extra week of pregnancy, finally being induced and meeting Baby J! We are still finding our groove with two boys. :)

3. Favorite Picture:


2. Favorite Memory: T walking into the hospital room and seeing little brother J for the first time. Priceless. See above.

1. Goal for 2012: I'm doing it- I'm jumping in to Project Life...again. I tried the first year it came out and made it quite far but I think I'm going to do a week-in-review PL instead of a picture a day. I've signed up for a few classes online to get ideas of what to take pictures of and what to include. Becky's Blog has a design team that will share their ideas and I love Lisa Truesdell's PL ideas from her blog as well. 2012 will mark our baby's first year, T's end to preschool and entrance into kindergarten, my first summer with two boys in tow, and...who knows?! I will use an old kit that I have and piecemeal some other things into it. I also have chosen the Cobalt version for a baby book for J and will do a month-in-review for him. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment