Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Holiday Leftovers: Cards

Each year I add to our Christmas scrapbook. I have a page for our annual Christmas card, two for an overview of fun events from December, some pages for family Christmas celebrations and one or two pages of our friends' and family's Christmas cards. Here's how I create my Christmas card page:
I punched out pieces of each card using a square punch. Some have photos, some have names, others are twice as long (I hand cut those), and some are just embellishments or designs from the cards themselves. I found this idea in Ali Edward's Life Artist book (which is no longer available- I bought it used on Amazon).

It is so fun to look back and see how much the families have changed over the years- but I don't have to use up a ton of space to save these memories.

How about you? How do you store your Christmas cards?

No comments:

Post a Comment